- PhD Candidate, Quantitative Ecology and Evolution, Department of Biological Sciences, Macquarie University, Australia (2012- present)
- MSc, Quantitative Conservation Ecology, San Diego State University, USA (2004-07)
- BSc, (Ecology) University of California Santa Barbara, USA (1996-2000)
I am a quantitative ecologist in marine conservation interested in the information available and needed in order to make more informed decisions to adaptively manage and protect our natural resources especially in light of changing conditions. My project will be working toward understanding and predicting southward range expansions of corals along the NSW coastline to identify potential ecosystem changes.
View my CV (Feb 2014)
- Vergés A, Steinberg PD, Hay ME, Poore AG, Campbell AH, Ballesteros E, Heck KL, Booth D, Coleman MA, Feary D, Figueira W, Langlois T, Marzinelli EM, Mizerek T, Mumby PJ, Nakamura Y, Roughan M, van Sebille E, Sen Gupta A, Smale DA, Tomas F, Wernberg T, Wilson SK (2014) The tropicalisation of temperate marine ecosystems: climate-mediated changes in herbivory and community phase shifts. Proceedings of the Royal Society B, in press.
- Bonebrake, T.C., A.D. Syphard, J. Franklin, K.E. Anderson, T. Mizerek, H. Resit Akçakaya, C. Winchell, H.M. Regan. Accepted. Evaluation of fire management, translocation and land conservation for a rare shrub species under global climate change. Conservation Biology
- Mizerek, TL, HM Regan, KA Hovel (2011) Seagrass habitat loss and fragmentation influence management strategies for a blue crab Callinectes sapidus fishery. Mar Ecol Prog Ser 427:247-257